Instead of investing in stocks, you are better off putting your money in real estate. A house is an asset that has a lot of potentials to appreciate over time. A full-price offer for your property is indeed great news.
But hold on! Before signing the definitive purchase agreement, consider these points:
Points to Consider
1. There are commissions attached to the sale of your home! It's important to know that most homes are sold using a standard commission structure which includes 3% for the buyer's agent and another 3% for the seller's agent.
The remaining 6% goes to pay other costs such as taxes & legal fees etc. That means that six thousand will be taken away out of every hundred thousand dollars you are asking in the price tag.
2. The duration of the transaction can be extended. To give you an idea, on average, it takes about 60 days to sell a house. If this seems double what you would expect in selling your home fast, it's because most homes take more time than the average to sell.
This is caused mainly by having to deal with multiple offers and counteroffers. Not fun when trying to sell my house fast Azle. But somehow, if you manage to get a buyer in less than 30 days, congrats: that's super fast!
3. Selling your home involves closing costs: in other words: money that will not go into your pocket but rather towards paying off various expenses. Closing costs are typically paid by the buyer when they sign the final purchase agreement.
Here's a list of examples:
* The lender fees (these are fees charged to you by your bank when you take out a mortgage loan).
* Title insurance (aka property insurance).
* Your share in property taxes and homeowners' association dues.
* Home inspection costs.
* Credit report and appraisal fees.
These closing costs can add up to about 3% - 6% of the total sale price, which is more or less what we at Trinity Home Buyers would charge if we were selling your house for you. So why not just save all this extra trouble and have us sell it fast for cash? Don't forget that we have no commission fee, so 100% of what you get is in your pocket.
4. A new home warranty. This extra cost is often associated with newly built or renovated homes, and it's meant to protect the buyer: the warranty covers some repairs and replacement of essential parts such as air conditioning, electrical systems, etc.
But it can also cover simple but common appliances such as furnaces, washers, dryers, etc. This will turn out to be money well spent!
5. You don't want to deal with tenants anymore. We feel you on this one! Managing rental properties implies coping with tenants, which is very different from selling houses for cash. Here are a few examples:
* New leases mean trying to find good quality renters - which can be a time-consuming activity.
* Tenants often break their leases - which means more work for you in looking for new tenants and cleaning the unit before moving them in. In some cases, you might even have to foot the bill yourself.
So if you are looking to sell your house fast in Azle, we at Trinity Home Buyers would be great for your needs. Contact us now!
Learn more here.
Learn about sell your house fast in White Settlement here.